Argon Dental USA will accept a return for refund, credit or exchange, products qualified under the following terms and conditions:
- All products must be returned within 30 days of original invoice (grace period) for a full refund, credit or exchange; and
- Products returned within 31-180 days from the invoice date are subject to a 15% restocking fee (returns over 180 days from the invoice date will not be refunded, credited or exchanged); and
- In order to receive a refund, credit or exchange, the returned product must be in its intact original packaging (products must be unopened, undamaged, unmarked or otherwise altered, and in resalable condition); and
- If the product has an expiration date (e.g. implants), it will be eligible for return as long as the product has at minimum eighteen (18) months of remaining shelf life; and
- Expired, discontinued, used, or products with missing parts will not be acceptable for returns; and
- Shipping fees for returned items are the responsibility of the customer; and
- Products purchased as part of a package may not be returned for credit – exchange only; and
- Products purchased in a kit or set cannot be returned and/or exchanged as individual components; and
- All product returns are based on the pricing/terms of original invoice.
- Order or shipment discrepancies must be reported to Customer Service or your Sales Representative within ten (10) business days of delivery.
Argon Dental USA reserves the right , in its sole discretion, to (a) modify or terminate this Return Policy at any time in whole or in part, and (b) terminate the eligibility of any customer from this return policy in the event of suspected abuse or fraud.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service at 715-898-1434 or firstname.lastname@example.org.